Learn the skills needed to pursue a career in hydraulics, pneumatics, transportation electrical systems, and diesel engine maintenance and repair.
Acquire the knowledge and skills needed for a career in this growing industry.
- Courses of Study
- Diagnostic and Repair Techniques
- Preventive Maintenance of Diesel and Gas Engines
- Engine Tear Down and Rebuilding
- Exhaust, Cooling, Lubrication, Electrical, and Electronic Systems
- Industry Certifications
- Diesel Engines
- Electrical Electronic Systems
- Preventive Maintenance Inspection
- Suspension and Steering
- Class Requirements
Students are responsible for:
- Protective shoes
- Safety glasses