Learn the skills needed to work with young children.
Expertise is obtained in a fully equipped preschool.
- Courses of Study
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education Intermediate
- Early Childhood Education Advanced
- Industry Certifications
- Child Development Associate
- Pediatric First Aid and Infant Rescue Breathing
- Class Requirements
Students are responsible for:
- Program-specific clothing
This class was great and I learned a lot from it. It also helped me learn how to become a better teacher, a better person, and most importantly fulfilled my goals.–Deanna A., Class of 2010
My experience in the class was extraordinary. To me it felt like I was in a community college learning about the teachings of early childhood. It was nice to be treated respectfully as a professional adult and wonderful having the hands on experience working with kids.–Haley R., Class of 2012
My experience was educational and fun. I would recommend the career center to everyone.–Kimberly B., Class of 2012